[pure-silver] Re: Ebay

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 12:27:42 -0800 (PST)

We did consider that possibility but the ebay acct.
hadn't been used in quite some time and she is aware
of the phishing emails and to avoid them.

Re: gmail, I have gotten some phishing/scammer/spam
emails from gmail and attempts to get the the source
of the email (i.e. the ISP) end at Google.  I assume
that is why they may be prefered as a good place to
launch scams/spams, and phishing expeditions.