[pure-silver] Re: Durst L1200 (condensor) & uneven illumination

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:53:51 +0200

Martin,

That's great, I have read about lens fall off, but I never realised it was that
substantial! Thanks for pointing it out!

FYI I used a 80mm Schneider-Kreuznach Componon-S, at f11-f16 (not my working
aperture, usualy between f5.6-f11, but I had to reduce my lightoutput else the
Zonemaster could not measure). A quick search on the internet did not bring
such graphs as the one in your link, but I assume it will be compairable with
the Rodagon?

Thanks & best,

Cor