[pure-silver] Re: Durst L1200 (condensor) & uneven illumination

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:01:46 +0200

Hi Georges,

Thanks for the feedback, I did found a message from you on APUG with
below desription..;-)..

That is why I tried your tricks with tracing paper, some plastic, and a
piece of roughed glass between the mirror and the condensor. It did not
help, and as you observed :greatly reduces the output.

Like I said: I did not notice problems in my prints, but it nags me a
bit that such a device gives this uneven output...perhaps my taking
lenses have some light fall-off at the edges, and this is compensated by
the enlarger..;-)..

Best,

Cor

L1200