[pure-silver] Re: Death Valley

  • From: KironKid@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:44:17 EDT

In a message dated 7/24/2008 6:36:33 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I like  to drive up to La Jolla to
a place (forget the street but remember the  buildings) on the beach that
has these incredible black rocks that go out  into the ocean.

    You referring the that well known cove in La Jolla? I'll be flying there
to shoot a wedding in late September. If you don't mind the traffic,
congestion,  etc, It's a wonderful area. I grew up there. I wouldn't want to
live
there now,  but southern California can be a photographers paradise. You're
just
so close to  amazing mountains, beaches, deserts, etc. It was so convenient to
be able do  make a short drive to Death Valley, Bodie, Yosemite, Joshua Tree,
etc.

    Sounds like you had a great  time in Death Valley. It's a nice place to
shoot.

Kiron Kid

"A photograph that mirrors reality, cannot  compare to one that reflects the
spirit"

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

JPEG image

JPEG image