[pure-silver] when lights?

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:21:47 -0400

DEAR LIST,

            Regarding processing B&W VC FB paper, I am very interested to
hear at what point in the (normal, not rapid) fixer you turn on the white
lights.  Let's assume you develop and stop in your normal way and are using
regular fixer.  I use the two fixer method; 5 min in the first fix and 5
more min in a very fresh second fix.  But most of this is irrelevant to my
question:

            How long after you put your print in the first fixer do you feel
it is safe to turn on the white lights?  Do you wait the full 5 mins or do
you feel it is safe earlier?

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi