[pure-silver] Re: Death Valley

  • From: "Bob Younger" <ryounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:43:26 -0700

Bogdan,

You should have a unique experience with some unique photographs.
I say that because few if any of us who live around here in the
SW USA would venture into DV this time of year for love, money,
OR photographs (well, maybe love). I have ?done time? in lesser
deserts under a darkcloth after sunrise, and it gets really hot
really fast. Certainly DON?T leave camera and film in the car as
temps will rise very quickly to lens-lube melting,
emulsion-toasting levels.

I think we?re all looking forward to hearing about your
experience when you get back to Canada (or while you?re there if
you?re taking a computer).

Have a wonderful time!! Be careful!! Drink water, and then drink
more water, and then....... Whatever, don't wait until you're
thirsty.

Bob Younger, San Diego County, California