[pure-silver] DS-14 Concentrate ?'s

  • From: Craig Schroeder <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 06:29:21 -0600

I mixed up a batch of DS-14 and had trouble getting the sodium carbonate
intosuspension when mixing the 8X version.  I finally adjusted the water to
end up with a concentrate to use at 1:4.  Everything went fine then.  any
tricks to this?  Temperature issues?

I like the results I've gotten but have only used it on some quick RC shots
in one darkroom session.  I'm also testing my posting to pure-silver and
willuse this message to see if I've got the procedure down.