[pure-silver] Re: DS-14 Concentrate ?'s

  • From: "Breukel, C. (HKG)" <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 14:34:13 +0100

Hi Craig,

I am a happy user of DS-14 print devloper, the way I approach it is that I
mixed it at working strength, filled a brown glass bottle to the top. After
working with it (until now in trays, in the future I will use a Nova, so it
can stay there) I pour it back (it foams a bit) and top of with fresh DS-14
R (the replenish version, without KBr). This bottle is still going stong
since august, very handy if you do relative short and infrequent printing
sessions, and again a THANK YOU to Ryuji for freely sharing his frmulea!

Best,

Cor