[pure-silver] Re: Varycon called ADOX; Was: Lith printing

  • From: Per Öhström <ohstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 10:55:25 +0100

I never thought Varycon to be up to the standard of Emaks
and FinePrint. (FinePrint is Fotokemika's newest paper, so
far only a RC paper, but one I like very much indeed.) The
Varycon RC was OK but rather curly. The fiber paper was
muddy, I thought. But I might not have given it a fair
chance, so after your comment I shall give the old box
another try. The Varycons (RC and FB) are the cheapest VC
papers I know.

Thanks for interesting info!

Per Öhström