[pure-silver] Re: Varycon called ADOX; Was: Lith printing

  • From: "Ole Tjugen" <oftjugen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 16:00:44 +0100

Quote from retrophotographic: "Made in the same factory as the efke films
(now becoming ADOX again), the photographic papers are not quite so well
known but have been in production since the 1950's and deserve a wider
audience."

Fotokemika's papers were Varykon and Emaks, which I believe to be the ones
about to be renamed. Just as seems to be happening with EFKE films from
the same producer.

Of course I could be wrong...

Ole Tjugen