[pure-silver] Lith printing

  • From: "danny" <dannyt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:28:37 +0100

I'm going to try some Lith printing this winter, and are hoping for some
tips......

The only developer I can get here in Norway is Maco LP-Lith developer. I
don't want to mix my own, so I'm probably going with this.

What paper are suitable for lith printing? I've read Oriental NewSeagull is
good, even in varible contrast. Also Maco makes a RC paper for lith, but I
would rather like to use FB. Is ther any other paper to choose from?

Thanks,
danny