[pure-silver] Re: Lith printing

  • From: "Tim Rudman" <ps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:04:06 -0000

Maco LP Lith has been replaced by Maco Superlith Danny
It works very well

I am told by Maco that the new Oriental does not Lith print-  I have been
sent some to test and should be able to do this soon.
Many papers do work though. Here is a list I compiled before the recent news
from Ilford and Forte.

http://unblinkingeye.com/Articles/Lith2/lith2.html
Or
http://www.alternativephotography.com/articles/art031.html