[pure-silver] Re: Colour processing tubes for selenium toning

  • From: "Geoff Taylor" <geoff.taylor97@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:44:29 -0000

    Talking of printing in drums/tubes I've found in my darkroom cupboards a
Paterson Thermo print drum and tank complete with motor drive, fish tank
water heater, but lacking a pump or paddle to keep the water moving . As I
seem to remember in or about 1990 when I last used it the temperature became
localised.

    This brings me to my question. Is it necessary to allow developer to
flow over the back of the print as well as the emulsion?

    Maybe not with RC, but what about fibre? This all because there is this
idea I can print 16x20. I have trays but can't control the temperature and
there's no room to work properly

Thanks in advance!

        Geoff. T.