[pure-silver] Re: Colour processing tubes for selenium toning

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:26:42 +0100

I don't see an issue with this approach. Just tone a test strip to determine
how long the toning should be applied. On the other hand, toning 16x20 in a
tray doesn't take more than 2l (1/2 gallon) of liquid and the fumes are not
much of an issue compared to brown toning. In any case (even when using the
drum), make sure you have adequate ventilation. Toning does not require a
darkroom, open the window(s).

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht