[pure-silver] Re: Building sink again

  • From: "Robert Hall" <robert.g.hall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:45:17 -0700

Platinum processes, and other alt procs, Frank. What ever suits my fancy. I
get an occasional bite on someone wanting to learn some alt processes.

I live between 2 universities and there are a few wanting college photo
students looking for more than what the digital departments will show them.

They are a lot of fun.

On 2/27/07, Frank Filippone <red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 UV Source for contact Platinum printing?  AZO?

Frank Filippone
red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx