[pure-silver] Re: Building sink again

  • From: Agnes <frcontrone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 08:03:47 -0800 (PST)

I've had the pelasure of using Robert Hall's darkroom sink.  It is beautiful,
and very functional.  I just want him to make me one.

  Aggie

Robert Hall <robert.g.hall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Mine are 7" deep as that is what came out of a 4x8 sheet of plywood when I
cut it down for sink sides. I have made an 8' and a 16' sink, stained with
mahogony and coated with fiberglass resin. I use a little fiberglass in the
joints to help it hold up.

  It has been in use for several months and my previous sink has lasted several
years with no problems at all.

  links to images of old and new sinks...

  http://roberthall.com/dr/

  and