[pure-silver] Re: Building sink again

  • From: Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 16:34:50 -0800 (PST)

My idea that depth would be a help is less from what spills out of the tray.
That should easily be control with a few inches.  The extra depth from the sink
would be more helpful in keeping spray from the faucet which in my case will be
something more like a shower head attachment with an adjustable spray or maybe
some sort of hose attachment.  That would create more of the mess than
anything.  One thing is for sure.  I am quite capable of making a mess no
matter what set up I have to use. lol

Be a PS3 game guru.