[pure-silver] Re: Building sink again

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 12:16:56 -0400

DEAR FRANK,
        I made my sink out of ¾ marine ply, and caulked the inside corners
with marine caulk.  I then primed it with oil base white paint, sanded it
lightly, wiped it our and then applied two coats of automobile white paint
with light sandings and wipings in between each coat.  The auto paint is
pretty durable.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB