[pure-silver] Re: Aha! Scan This....

  • From: "Mark Blackwell" <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 15:19:31 -0600

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stein
  To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2007 3:30 AM
  Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Aha! Scan This....

  Dear Rob,

       No pikes, though I am in your debt for the idea.

      I used the simple expedient of right marker, left marker, front rank,
back rank to inscribe a traezoid in the dirt and define the coverage of the
90mm lens. Then I ordered them to stand within marked space. Those who poked
over the line were Tazered and pushed back. The children cooperated better than
the adults - possibly because they are smaller and easier to frighten. Some of
them are still there and it has been a week.

       Uncle Dick

  Dearest Uncle

  Adults are the easiest to control if they are age to consume adult beverages.
 No cooperation equal no beverages.  If its a paying gig, good cooperation and
you buy.  Just add the cost to the bill and let the client pay for it.  Never
again will you have another problem with an adult.