[pure-silver] Re: Aha! Scan This....

  • From: "RobC" <forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 00:41:31 +0000

The mistake of the digital photographer is thinking everything can be fixed in
photoshop. Wrong. Everything can be bodged in photoshop. Applying digital
perspective controls is a destructive process which reduces resolution. If you
don't care about resolution then its not a problem. If you do care, then
digital perspective correction is not the way to go.  Tells you a lot about
digital photographers doesn't it.