[pure-silver] Re: Aha! Scan This....

  • From: afterswift@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 12:46:50 -0500

 Uncle Dick,

 Explosive lethal hardware could be as minuscule as a Derringer, that did in
Mr. Lincoln at close range. While we're talking about firearms, many of our
boys who never made it out of Iraq were killed by snipers using specially
designed weapons for that purpose. Very expensive guns and sights. Which gives
away the fact that lots of Arab money is coming into Iraq to support one side
or the other. And US troops make fat targets for both sides. One of the ironic
stories I read recently was about a couple of US snipers who werre picked off
by Iraqi snipers while en route to their firing postions.

 Bob