[pure-silver] Re: ADV: Re: ADV: Re: Speaking about Pyrocat HD

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 19:23:57 -0700 (PDT)

That, Jobo gear, and Polaroid Type 55 will make one rich I imagine.

I was 'amazed' to see the small red rings that go into the lids of Jobo tanks
aid in sealing from leakage while processing, going for $25 on ebay.
For 2 of them.
2.
http://tinyurl.com/3tvbj36.
Jerk has the nerve to ask for $4.50 shipping too. =\
I say just use more chemistry and let 'em leak!  They're going to break down
sooner or later...