[pure-silver] Re: ADV: Re: ADV: Re: Speaking about Pyrocat HD

  • From: Dennis Purdy <dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 15:03:19 -0700

On May 13, 2011, at 14:38, Ken Sinclair wrote:

> Dennis,
>
> Might it be a film that has a base with texture that 'allows' for retouching
> on
> the 'back' like some of the Kodak 'professional' films?
>
> Ken

Except that the density and dispersion of the problem is uneven.   And also the
roll I ran in XTOL has no problem at all.  Also I have never known Ilford FP4
to have that sort of rough base.
 I have another roll fixing now and will see if I can eliminate the LFN as the
problem.

Thanks for all the thoughts.
My thoughts are about to turn to single malt scotch.
unsubscribe from there.