[pure-silver] Re: ADV: Re: Speaking about Pyrocat HD

  • From: Dennis Purdy <dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 13:44:49 -0700

I am not sure,  to look at it with a 4x loupe on a light box you see nothing.
But if you catch a direct incident reflection on the back of the film you see
it.  Right now I am experimenting with rewashing and as I used a brand new
large size bottle of LFN I notice that it seems to cause some cloudiness in the
rinse water that the old bottle doesn't.  So I am hoping that it is something
that can be washed off, but it doesn't look like it.