[pure-silver] Re: 8x10 enlarger/enlarging oddity

  • From: "Eric Neilsen" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 13:35:21 -0600

Well, here is my take on it. When you un focused your light to project the
onto the easel, you created an issue with the lens to lens board to light
source which caused a fall off. When you printed the 8x10 neg, you focused
the light and at the required focusing distance, there was no fall off.

I assume you unfocused your light when making contacts. I assumed you
printed in focus. ; )

Eric Neilsen

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226