[pure-silver] Re: 8x10 enlarger/enlarging oddity

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 16:40:35 -0800 (PST)

I was printing full neg.  Also since i was printing onto foma warmtone, which
is incredibly slow, I was probably at a fairly wide aperture.

For proofing, the aperture would have varied with the neg densities but since
the everything is in a glass carrier, I would approach things without the worry
of neg flatness or losing focus anywhere.  Proofs were 99.9% on Ilford RC.