[pure-silver] Re: 35mm (started with Film in Dektol)

  • From: Elias Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 07:15:10 -0500

MF and LF lenses need *less* resolving power than their equivalent
35mm lenses.

Tim, Thanks for bringing this up. I learned a lot. Also got a fun exchange out of it on the Rollei list. I'll run a test later this winter to compare my Rollei TLR glass with some Canon FD glass - for the fun of it.
Then maybe I'll get a better idea why I like 135 in my MF gear so much.

Elias