[pure-silver] Re: 35mm (started with Film in Dektol)

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photo" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 09:40:07 -0600

Elias,  I'd say I have always enjoyed it for it's inherent look, feel, and
capabilities. I miss the days that we had so many possible films to play
with in our creative play pen called the darkroom with a 35MM. Now each
exposure to that last roll of the stash, frame by frame, the excitement
builds until the alas there is no more stash, and the refrigerator is empty
of those little boxes and bulk holder sits empty. : (

Eric

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9