RE: Playlists for web radio stations

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 19:56:20 -0000

Hi again Peter,

 I think I am being particularly thick on this one but, even with your
supplied URL, I am not getting a success.

Can I check if you are using the "New web radio" feature on the File menu of
the transfer software or are you embedding the URL manually into an M3U or
PLS file?  I was trying to use the "New web radio" feature and it all looked
pretty obvious but then just doesn't connect at the critical moment.

If it is the latter, are you just including the URL you mention or do you
have to have other parameters specified?

Thanks in advance.

Jamie