RE: Playlists for web radio stations

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 12:03:49 -0000

Hi Gary,

I take it that you had to do this all manually?  I certainly find this a
really tiresome process.

It's a pity that there's not somewhere you can go on the web to select all
the stations that you are interested in and then have the site generate the
necessary playlists for you automatically.

Maybe it does exist out there but I've not come across one yet that isn't
tied into a particular software or hardware device.  I have seen a couple of
other internet radio systems which either keep a list on a server and
download an updated list each time the device connects or which offers a
customisable list that the user can pick from.

It would be great if the PTP1 had some similar type of function - perhaps
one for the future Plextor!!??

Jamie