RE: PTR1 putting in way too many headings!

  • From: "Sharon" <mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 06:18:19 -0500

On this issue, what do you mean by select anything; does that mean you
select any option, or is there an option called anything.
What do yo put in for time to start recording when you want to start it when
you put the button on your source?
I'm really stuck because I cannot come up with any computer solution that
works for me and have been trying for well over a year.
I want to go from boombox to ptr1 cd's.
Sharon