PTR1 putting in way too many headings!

  • From: "Victoria Vaughan" <vrvaughan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 18:14:20 -0500

I am recording some Christmas tapes on my Plextalk Recorder 1 flash card and it is putting in headings throughout many songs.

How do I correct this?
Is there a way for me to turn off the automatic heading production and insert them where I want them, before I record this music to a blank CD?

Any help will be very appreciated!

Many thanks! Vicky
----- Original Message ----- From: "John" <4t5s@xxxxxxxxxxx>