[pskmail] Re: win32 perl and gtk ?

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:03:46 +0100

Sri, I must apologize here. I was just coming off the tormenting windows
experience and was feeling rather hostile towards windows when I wrote
this. I do not see what anyone else is doing as stupid, it was a bad
choice of words and I sincerely apologize if anyone should feel
offended. (keep up the good work guys!)

73 de Per, sm0rwo