[pskmail] Re: win32 perl and gtk ?

  • From: Thomas Andreas DJ4WL <dj4wl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 21:36:10 +0100

Hi Per,
ok, no problem, i understand your distance to os windows.
And i feel a bit with you.
We do a lot of promotion about pskmail.
In spite of every affort, look at the traffic how many clients are on air.
For incresing extension of pskmail, a windows version is necessity.
We are just back from the Ham-Exebition AMTEC Saarbrücken.
The conclusion is, peoble were asking and waiting for a win- version.
I see the forking as a second chance. We are on a good way, aproxm. 60 % are
allready translated.
vy 73 tom dj4wl

--
Thomas Andreas DJ4WL <dj4wl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>