[pskmail] Re: mail attachments

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 12:18:14 +0100 (CET)

Tnx for the tests Franco, that is a big help for me...

Probably best to add the extra header in the client, so we don't need
to transmit it over the air.... will try that.

I was aware the attachments only work when compressed, which is the
logical way to do it...

It's on the todo list (low priority).

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/M