[pskmail] Re: mail attachments

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 22:46:14 +0100

Il 08/02/2011 22:16, Per Crusefalk ha scritto:
I Cant see any field saying where its from so we can just filter it.
If the From: field equals the users own address then its a sent email,
simple as that really.

List returned to LIST command in POP3 dialog is referred to "All mail messages" and not to Inbox or other "virtual folder"

I need to study account setup for off-line working.
Default is download Inbox and Sent till 5 years old. I change it to 4 days and retry a POP3 connection.

P.s. Typing this while travelling 204 kmh (126 mph) on the train home.

Power of radio (UMTS or GSM) trasnmission!

Regads

Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW