[pskmail] Re: mail attachments

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 18:32:11 +0100

Il 02/02/2011 09:45, Rein Couperus ha scritto:
Franco,

I have uploaded a test version of jpskmail-0.8.7 to
hermes.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pskmail/alpha.
(javapskmail.jar).

There are 2 changes:
* Mail download with attachments now working here, files go to ~/.pskmail/Files
* Attachments also go into the Inbox as part of the message
* Added a menu 'Connecting' which makes the connect  functions available on all
tabs

If you have time, pse test....

Downloaded jar file of 2.2.2011 with time 9:30

Connecting menu is working.

Attach not.

When downloaded from SM0RWO my mail with attach create a file in ~/.pskmail/Files with name ISS_Track.zip" (note the " at the end of filename) but dimension is 3 bytes as old version

In Inbox there is complete mail message but attach is not recognized by Evolution.
Message is shown as:

------------------005050..................

Test of message

Then (apparently) the UUencoded attach.

In Inbox file, after usual header lines, there is directly a separator line ----------0050........

I suppose is missing a

header line in message

If I manually modify ~/.pskmail/Inbox with missing header Evolution correctly decode the message.

If you need I can make more test using my local setup or SM0RWO if responding!

Regards

Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW