[pskmail] Scanning Server

  • From: Klaus Lohmann <dl4oah@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 17:48:05 +0200

Hi.

I'm still trying to set up a scanning server. Rig is Icom IC-7000.

$rigtype = 360;
$scanner = "F";
Frequencies change according to freqs.txt, BUT RTS and CTS are switched on and stay on.
This happens with fldigi set to Rigctl or Hamlib.
Same if PTT via CAT command is set. I think, in this case nothing should happen to RTS/CTS.

I would prefer switching memories, but memory numbers instead of frequencies don't work at all. Possibly this is due to the fact, that memories of IC-7000 are organized in groups.

73, Klaus DL4OAH