[pskmail] Re: Re : Re: Qestions about APRS function

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 23:32:33 +0200 (CEST)

OK Fred, understood...

We will see what we can do to add these ..

Rein

De : Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Mar 3 mai 2011, 14h 52min 13s
Objet : [pskmail] Re: Qestions about APRS function

Yes, it is possible to add icons... tell me which ones...

The APRS objects I have to study....

Hello,

is it possible to add APRS icons to the actual list?
In the context of use for emergency transmission for example.

Another question, still in the same context of use, is it possible to send APRS objects? if yes how?

friendships