[pskmail] Re: Saving GRIB files to Desktop ?

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:50:37 +0100

Hi,

Great, then I know I need to look at gribs and I'll do that tonight.
I'm pretty sure we tested gribs before but I'll have an extra look and
try to reproduce the problem.

Well, The idea now is to have the same handling of attachment regardless
of the content and let the system deal with what helper application to
use for a certain file type. I can use MaxSea or bluewater racing and
someone else likes zyGrib for gribs etc. If we leave that to the system,
much like any other email app does, then there is one less thing that
can go wrong :-). Just push save to save the attachment and open a file
browser to move or do something to the attachment.

73 de Per, sm0rwo