[pskmail] Re: Saving GRIB files to Desktop ?

  • From: Bernard Dekok <kc9sgv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 16:43:13 -0600

Thanks John,

Please try out the save attachment feature for inbound .grb files. Does not
work for me.
I can get it in the auto saved pskmail/files though by digging for it.

Is there a way to let Viewfax just open the .grb file when it arrives ?
Like in Airmail ?
I like Viewfax and have not tried ZyGrib yet.

KC9SGV