[pskmail] Re: Saving GRIB files to Desktop ?

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 09:08:50 +1100

Hi Bernard,

The attachments are saved automatically in the <USER HOME
DIRECTORY>/pskmail/files as a xyz.grb file, with xyz containing the date of
download so that you can recognize which is the latest.

In the latest version of jPskmail you can select a received email then do a
save attachment to the location of your choice (I think via a right-click,
I haven't tried it yet).

73, John