[pskmail] Re: PSKmailservers in the Pacific

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 20:28:04 +1000

Hi Christian,

The default mode is just that, meaning that you can connect in any mode
listed in Pskmail.

For long distance and weaker signals I find Thor22 or Thor11 to be great
modes: sensitive while tolerant of misalignments.

Let me know when you expect to be around Polynesia as my server should be
usable from that time approximately as I have QSOs with FO stations.

That way I can ensure it runs the standard modes and not some experimental
ones.

73, John