[pskmail] Re: PSKmailservers in the Pacific

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 09:25:03 +0200

Seems I can still hear him quite well during nights/mornings here. At least aprs.fi says my server caught six of the last nine positions received. When looking at the map I have very little land in the way to him now, it's just UK and Panama. All the rest is water. But, he is heading south and once he hides behind Equador and Peru I think I will have trouble hearing him so it would be great if you could pick him up then. Will be interesting to follow his progress!

73, Per

John Douyere skrev 2012-06-02 16:40:
I am now getting sections of exchanges between Christian (DL3ZFC) and Robert (KB2PNM) on 20M.

73,  John