[pskmail] Re: Hang with Live CD

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:14:42 +0100

I have tested the latest live CD works on 3 of my laptops (yes, we have 3
laptops in the camper).

On 2 it worked fine (one has only 256M RAM, the other 512), only on my Compaq
Armada (176MB) I have a problem with the X server, which I am sure I will solve.

Rein EA/PA0R/P

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com