[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Feature Request (Today Screen)

  • From: "rafaelreis@xxxxxxxxx" <rafaelreis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:23:42 -0400

that is what i would like to have on prssreader, (i made a feature request
earlier) multiple feed lines on the today page. is this possible to code on
prssreader?? if it wouldnt be too much trouble. thanks

On 8/28/06, David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you have problems with PocketRSS, direct your email to
happyjackroad.net. I not able to help you with PocketRSS in any way.

And, of course, you may try pRSSreader :)

Good luck with PocketRSS,
--
David