[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Feature Request (Today Screen)

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 08:55:18 +0200

I thought I answered this recently here, but it was probably in my
private comunication.

Such the feature is planned. I have made some test to integrate system
tree control to today plugin, but there were some problems with
transparent background. Thus, I have to write the control by myself
(quite big amount of work, lot of testing, etc.). This means that it
will not be avaiable soon :(

Internally, I planned this for 1.4.0, but I hope it will appear sooner.
It will not appear in 1.3.3 for sure.