[prssr-devel-ml] Feature Request (Today Screen)

  • From: Edward Friese <gewf631@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:13:51 -0700 (PDT)

When viewing Pocket RSS on the Today screen on my Axim X50V, I run-into a
problem caused by the width of that view (height is customizable, but not
width).

If there's too many other things on my Today screen (like upcomming
appointments), the scroll bar within PocketRSS's today view, disappears.

I've used Tweaks2K2.net to modify the scroll bar used universally, but
that's only a partial fix.

I've attached a screen print to hopefully better explain this request.

Ed F

http://mail.yahoo.com

image/pjpeg