[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Feature Request (again?)

  • From: Joerg <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:31:33 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)

Hi,

I can do some minor fixes for the message view and the main window.
Those fixes can be included in 1.3.3. The rest is quite usable.
*That* would be great. The message view is the only thing that I care about in widescreen mode. Although I admit I've never tried to use the dialogs when not in portrait mode.

I could think of a FAQ item:
"What's planned in the next release?" (Sorry, just kidding. But maybe it wouldn't be too bad an item after all.)

Regards,
Jörg