[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Feature Request (Today Screen)

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:52:54 +0200

Well, this is pRSSreader's developer mailing list :) pRSSreader is not
PocketRSS (and is not related to it as well). See
http://pda.jasnapaka.com/prssr/, especially the screenshot page.

If you have problems with PocketRSS, direct your email to
happyjackroad.net. I not able to help you with PocketRSS in any way.

And, of course, you may try pRSSreader :)

Good luck with PocketRSS,